"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1962, federal spending amounted to just 19 percent of our economic output, and it had often been above 20 percent at different times.
- Total military spending in 1989 amounted to US$950,000 million - a drop of 2 per cent from the previous year.
- The spending, primarily on travel, lodging and entertainment, amounted to $400,000 a year, but will be substantially reduced.
- In recent years, discretionary spending as a whole has amounted to about one-third of total federal outlays.
- The total spending on regular and special education services to students with disabilities amounted to $77.3 billion, or an average of $12,474 per student.
- You'll remain a deemed contractor for as long as your spending on construction work amounts to an average of £1 million or more a year.
- In 2001 total spending on health amounted to 10.8 percent of gross domestic product.
- Global military spending in 2004 amounted to around $1000 billion excluding the cost for the Iraq War.
- In 2011, the spending on education amounted to $ 20 billion.
- Yet the projected spending on information warfare amounts to pocket change, compared with next year's military budget of $257 billion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.