"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military spending would come down over 10 percent this year.
- So far, in most cases, increased spending has not come at the expense of the endowments' capital.
- The total projected spending to rescue the savings industry under the Bush plan, including a significant amount of interest, now comes to $157.6 billion.
- Public spending came to take a larger share of the nation's resources even though each service was keeping to its real volume target.
- The theory went like this: Limit revenues, and spending will come down.
- But the spending came at the expense of a decline in the savings rate to a two-year low.
- That heavy spending comes even though the first nominating contests are at least six months away.
- "The proof point will be whether that spending comes in the next year."
- About a third (36 percent) said that overall Federal spending on the military should come down.
- You have to make sure that revenue and spending come into balance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.