"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some experts say that waste accounts for as much as if not more than 30 percent of the national spending on health care.
- What is missing is "other national" spending, which he said would rise 8.3 percent, to $35.6 billion.
- Senate Democrats will propose annual targets for national spending on health care.
- The impact is further diluted by the fact that imports account for less than 15 percent of national spending.
- Gary Fries, president and chief executive at the bureau, said he expected national spending to revive during the second half of the year.
- But national spending on health continued to grow at double-digit rates, leading some experts to question the effectiveness of managed care.
- Total national spending on health care soared to $738 billion last year, from $290 billion in 1981.
- Their slice of the national spending has grown steadily, from 60 percent in the early 1950's to 68 percent today.
- Half of the national spending on transportation involves private automobiles.
- Is there European added value in respect of national public spending?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.