"spending" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Harry Pozycki, the head of Common Cause New Jersey, said the spending had shown that New Jersey's campaign finance laws, once considered a national model, had become ineffective.
- The Lazio campaign contended that the spending showed that Democrats in Washington believed that they must prop up Mrs. Clinton.
- Personal income and spending showed gains that were lower than expected, and a manufacturing report was stronger than expected.
- Personal spending showed a rare decline in the revised figures for the last three months of the year.
- Personal spending showed a steep decline in June as Japanese consumers set aside a larger share of their income in anticipation of tougher economic times.
- Recent surveys on Christmas and New Year spending show the financial crisis has had little effect on Russians' budgets this year.
- Public spending during the last 10 years of the Labour hardly show the government was spending like no tomorrow and in fact barely surpassed the spending of the Major years.
- "I think Minister Aso made his comments based on a view that securing transparency at a time when its military spending has shown double-digit increases in recent years would lead to trust among foreign countries toward China," Mr. Abe said.
- Real public spending since 1979 will have shown an average growth rate of 1.4% per annum compared with an annual rate of 1% under the previous Labour administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.