"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around 1930 he changed the spelling of his last name to Shawn.
- I wish to set the record straight on the spelling of my name and other points.
- Later variations included the spelling of another word or a person's name.
- It was then that he changed the spelling of his name to Long.
- There is confusion over the spelling of his middle name.
- As an adult, she changed the spelling of her last name.
- Everything about him is slightly off, like the spelling of his last name.
- The parents use the traditional spelling of the family's last name.
- He changed the spelling of his middle name to Sydney in 1898.
- He also changed the spelling of his name back to 'Christopher'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.