"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over time, there have been a number of changes in spelling.
- The reason for the change in spelling is subject to some dispute.
- The historian was recently asked about the difference in spelling.
- The following changes in spelling were made, to update them.
- But not because any of them has a "k" in its spelling.
- This does seem to me the case against any extreme revolution in spelling.
- The reason for the slight change in their race's spelling is unknown.
- The people do not seem to have had much of a say in spelling and punctuation!
- Upon review of the listing, the difference in spelling was noted.
- This system allows for matching despite some differences in spelling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.