"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They often have excellent memorization skills needed for reading and spelling.
- The letter i is sometimes removed for easier spelling.
- More people seem to be relying on computer software than their brains for correct spelling.
- But there is obviously not a high standard for content or spelling.
- "I was never much of a one for spelling, sir," the waiter said.
- Many times these children have problems remembering the sounds in words long enough to match them with letters for spelling.
- It is much like one of them, allowing for different spelling and accent.
- Ten lists of words are provided for spelling, in graduated difficulty.
- Or they just might fear getting back e-mail that has been graded and checked for spelling.
- No worries, we don't take points off for spelling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.