"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Ms. Spellings said she would not be a pushover.
- Ms. Spellings said the administration would release those details in its 2007 budget next week.
- "We all have to answer the question what are we going to do about that," Ms. Spellings said in a telephone news conference.
- "We're not going to sit up in Washington and look at all those moving parts," Ms. Spellings said.
- "We still have the finest system of higher education in the world," Ms. Spellings said.
- Ms. Spellings said the results showed the law has "struck a chord of success."
- Earlier this month, Ms. Spellings said she would consider allowing alternate tests for more special education students.
- Ms. Spellings said early returns prove the education law is working.
- Ms. Spellings said she favors using testing for additional subjects, like science, to assess progress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.