"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A 100,000-word spelling checker is built in, to help you avoid teacher's dirty looks.
- The same would hold true for a spelling checker, though to a lesser extent.
- Since the intonation on each word was similar, her voice sounded like a spelling checker.
- The spelling checker highlights words which are not found in the dictionary.
- I type using a computer program that includes a spelling checker.
- A spelling checker and thesaurus are designed especially for children.
- It seemed that you could crash the program by using the spelling checker on certain parts of documents.
- Then, he showed that human cells have the same system, including the spelling checker one.
- On some models, the spelling checker has a 120,000-word vocabulary.
- The spelling checker doesn't always help either, students say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.