"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Spellings seconded that in her response to the report.
- Ms. Spellings said the administration would release those details in its 2007 budget next week.
- "We still have the finest system of higher education in the world," Ms. Spellings said.
- Ms. Spellings said the results showed the law has "struck a chord of success."
- Ms. Spellings said early returns prove the education law is working.
- Ms. Spellings invited all 50 state education superintendents to appear.
- Ms. Spellings left the auditorium immediately after her speech without taking questions.
- Ms. Spellings called for an end to the practice, which is known as recycling.
- What are you doing these days, our correspondent asked Ms. Spelling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.