"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many people have difficulty with spelling, or would simply like to be able to type less.
- Those already familiar with traditional spelling would need to learn a new system if it became the standard.
- A single source is not always consistent with spelling of this name.
- That's another problem with spelling is the Americans spell things a bit differently.
- It is very difficult to read, with little punctuation, and poor spelling.
- Which is kind of ironic, given his obsession with spelling.
- A female given name with identical spelling exists in French.
- There is a sound-alike common first name with different spelling.
- In her writings she played with classical names and spelling.
- Some of the confusion with spellings were caused by the man himself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.