"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A return to the traditional spelling would still be possible.
- The name has changed several times over the centuries to the present spelling.
- The name was then changed to the correct spelling of Arrows.
- What if the girl applied herself like that to spelling, she kept wondering?
- The name of the post office was officially changed to the present spelling on November 15, 1883.
- Most important to her is teaching them to pay attention to spelling and punctuation.
- Relate your corrections to what you know of the child's general approach to spelling.
- In 1989 he reverted to the original spelling of his first name.
- It was all due to her mother's lack of attention to spelling, she speculated.
- James used this form until mid-life when he returned to the earlier spelling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.