"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pause In finger spelling and in Morse Code, words are separated by a pause.
- Part of our training was the learning of the tactual manual alphabet (finger spelling), by way of communicating better with our clients.
- The main methods are: Writing pad, hearing aids, lip-reading, finger spelling, sign language, using an interpreter.
- It is not the first mechanical hand developed for finger spelling, but it is by far the most advanced.
- Some deaf children are, however, very proficient at sign language and they can also spell out words using finger spelling.
- Braille, Morse code, sign language, and finger spelling are all used at the Keller center.
- If an unbroken glyph is used, then the hand is placed in the vertical (wall or face) plane in front of the signer, as occurs when finger spelling.
- Phonemically distinct ASL handshapes (not considering finger spelling and initialization) are:
- It is very complex, very grammatical, and the finger spelling is done on one hand.
- They should not be confused with finger spelling, in which a set of emblematic gestures are used to represent a written alphabet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.