"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Within a second, he started shooting towards me and the windows of the establishment," the owner said.
- She shot the ball towards the boy and jumped back into the warm water.
- The guards looked up and gaped as we shot towards them.
- The lightning shoots towards her face and she shouts for help.
- This time it started shooting towards the target, but fired into the ground 300 m in front of the tank.
- Jeffrey shot him a glance, then tilted his head slightly towards the older men.
- One evening, perched in his landing window, he shot towards my wife with an air rifle and I reported him to the police.
- Then he appeared, shooting towards me, but I perceived what was to happen and stepped aside.
- "We're going to have to shoot and move towards the trail."
- If a single ball shoots towards a common colliding point, the bit is 1.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.