"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He really shouldn't have let it shoot that beggar girl.
- "You shot that goddamm thing right out of my hand."
- We made a pact about an hour ago, the moment you shot that guard.
- If they don't mean anything to you, that's all right, then I shoot that woman in the house.
- "I'll sleep more easily myself when we've found out who shot that arrow," he said.
- I was asleep when he shoot, that wake me up, see?
- He shot again that look at her under his eyebrows.
- Was I going to shoot that man, for saying some words?
- I really thought I'd have to shoot that man by the truck.
- He shot that last at me like a threat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.