"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book shot back onto the bestseller lists internationally, where it remains today.
- A moment later he shot onto an enormous pile of trash.
- We shot out into the hallway, then onto the front walk and on to the driveway.
- Then shoot the objects loosely along the floor, or onto a table.
- "They'll have to change this soon," Ray said as he shot across the gravel and up onto the dirt path.
- The truck doubles its speed and shoots onto the steep mountain road.
- Does it shoot into a hole or onto the ground?
- The trees ended abruptly and they shot onto a track bisecting a green field.
- After glancing in the rearview mirror, she shot back onto the highway.
- He shot through the canyon and back out onto the open flats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.