"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Never point your gun at anyone you don't intend to shoot.
- A person or persons who intended to shoot my ex-husband and have the finger point at me.
- Because they never intended to shoot in the States to begin with.
- You intended to shoot me; then to fight your way out.
- As they say in the old western movies, it's either him or me, and next time I intend to shoot first.
- The officer announced that he intended to shoot them.
- And it was not that he intended to shoot four times.
- Boyle intended to shoot the first part of the film with no dialogue.
- I started running; don't ask me whether I intended to shoot my sister or mother, but one of them was going to die.
- Not that he intended to shoot at him, just make him a little nervous.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.