"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Warmth started at the boy's hands and shot out from them.
- Suddenly, sparks shot out from the wall to the left of the staircase.
- Now and then, light shot out from the natural rock for a distance of perhaps 5 or 6 feet.
- Before it was half open, a hand shot out from the darkness and fixed itself around his neck.
- These were sometimes backed up by energy beams that shot out from the ground.
- Sparks shot out suddenly from the little fire, drawing his attention.
- Another bolt of energy shot out from it- and off the screen.
- The beam of a flashlight shot out from the black.
- Power seemed to shoot out from the coronet and run up her arms.
- A blue light shot out from the globe and then a gateway opened near the edge of the floor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.