"shoot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a moment four figures shot up above the crowd.
- Home purchases shot up at an annual rate above 15 percent.
- He shot a quick glance up at the hill above them.
- The pain once more shot above his eyes with the intensity of a blow.
- He was shot just above the right eye while in his forward weapon pit.
- Some places inside the buildings probably shot above 2,000 degrees within seconds, he said.
- Ned shot him twice in the forehead, just above the eyes.
- Some were shot above the bridge, on the railroad tracks.
- Bill, let's set up a mirror over the range top so it'll look like we're shooting from directly above the pan.
- The Labour party's lead in the opinion polls has shot above 20 points.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.