"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My best years are ahead of me and I am looking forward to next season.
- Everything I ever read about nature in books has come to season.
- He also led them to the school's first 10-win season in 1981.
- The show is on the way to the second season.
- Might as well make a good start to the season.
- Changes have been made to the second season of the show.
- They looked ahead only to the next season at most.
- I'm looking forward to the season, and my kids are getting ready to start school.
- Maybe it is because they are used to a new season in the fall.
- About 80 percent of new shows never make it to a second season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.