"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many retailers in those areas said they had to shut down on what is historically the most profitable period during the vacation season.
- The third week in June brings not only the summer solstice but also the start of the year's heaviest vacation season.
- June not yet being vacation season, they were still fairly deserted.
- A juried show of work by 24 artists celebrating the vacation season.
- So the lobbyists are girding for battle, even in vacation season.
- The opening coincides with the early stages of grape growing and the vacation season.
- It appeared to be weaker in the United States, where the vacation season is spread over a longer period, the researchers found.
- Its presence has extended the local vacation season from the traditional three summer months to six months or more, brokers say.
- On top of that, I had to fill in at my husband's office during the hectic vacation season.
- What is surprising me is we're seeing this after the vacation season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.