"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It wasn't long before the first successes were recorded in the 1958/59 season, three that year by all account between league and cup.
- The main target has been Lecavalier, who recorded 33 goals and 78 points in the regular season.
- He also recorded 9 double-doubles in the regular season.
- Robertson agreed to donate $100 for every strikeout he recorded in the season.
- Hoffman recorded four top-10s and 11 top-25s in the 2009 season and finished a career high 41st on the money list.
- Jennings tied his personal record for blocks per game (.3) which he recorded in the last season.
- He is last recorded in the 1761 season.
- They recorded their largest crowd average ever in the 2010 season at 14,670.
- He took part in all three first-class matches recorded in the 1772 season.
- His 54 points were also the most any player had recorded in the 2012-13 season to that point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.