"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Between 1869 and 1870, Bakunin became involved with the Russian revolutionary Sergey Nechayev in a number of clandestine projects.
- Am I supposed to think that he's been sucked into some dark, clandestine project and no one's ever going to see him again?
- Unlike, say, NASA, the clandestine projects at Area 51 seldom had to worry about budget crunches.
- He is suspected of siphoning off £150 million for various clandestine projects.
- Paulie and other neighbors help with the clandestine project.
- He kept his cool, told no one he had the memo, and began a clandestine project to learn the reasons for the conspiracy against him.
- It would be a rare "spokesman" who would know any facts about such a clandestine project.
- Plainly, clandestine projects weren't his cup of cvceese', but he'd signed on like the good StarSailor he was.
- Even if they were both wrong, he had no doubt that if Kinchawn knew about this clandestine project, he would send his Loyalists to destroy it.
- The United States was also slow to detect the fact that the North had set up a clandestine, second nuclear project using highly enriched uranium.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.