"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the post, many people contributed code to the project.
- More than 30 people from 16 different countries contributed to the project in 2003.
- Everyone has the right to choose when and how they contribute to the project.
- But the park district would not contribute money to the project.
- Each has agreed to contribute $27.7 million to the project, while the federal government would pay the rest.
- The company said it planned to contribute about $7.5 million to the project.
- He contributed to the project from that time until 1995 when the game was released.
- Over 100 people around the world have contributed to the project.
- At various times, more than 50 different people contributed to the project.
- The government contributed €170.000 to the project, against a total cost of about €700.000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.