"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said it would also provide special projects to help the children who were affected.
- It commits itself to removing the financial barriers of volunteering by providing only low and no cost projects.
- The office is also prepared to cater to an individual's specific interests by providing special projects, when applicable.
- The Charity continued to provide projects for a diverse set of needs among the changing local communities.
- The plant is intended to provide concrete for all city projects, but is still unfinished.
- The foundation mostly supports small frontline groups and charities, although on some occasions it has provided larger projects with money.
- We need to provide intact projects for this, too.
- One partner provides a school bank run by pupils, whilst others have provided projects for curricular activity.
- During the winter he will be continuing to provide projects of interest to teachers and students in both primary and secondary schools.
- The key to the deal was the company's exclusive right for five years to provide concrete at fixed prices for all city projects in Manhattan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.