"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project is sponsoring the forum with Hunter.
- The project has sponsored many activities related to studies of the Indonesian economy since the mid-1960s.
- Other projects will be assigning university students to work at nonprofit agencies and sponsoring a neighborhood painting and cleanup day.
- The boat was named The Old Pulteney after the projects sponsor's single malt whisky brand.
- In election years, the project also sponsors candidates forums in poor neighborhoods.
- The project has sponsored joint worship services with black and white churches, and biracial activities such as a "race walk" conducted by high school students.
- Several major and minor projects sponsored by the UG.
- American Life League sponsors several projects, including:
- Currently, projects sponsored by the Institute aim to illuminate best practices in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Almost all the once-exclusive projects sponsored by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry are now open to foreign participants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.