"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The organization now provides grants to individuals and projects that support young women.
- The foundation also provides guidance, legal, administrative, policy guidelines, and other support to numerous projects.
- That seems all the more reason for the Congressman to provide both support and supervision to projects he gets funded.
- The trust focusses on providing donations to small projects in coastal communities.
- It therefore argues that it will still need some sort of system providing blanket approval to small projects.
- Most of these companies are large banks with experience in providing financing to other large industrial projects.
- The Office will become an international center of world peace, providing financial support to innumerable worthy projects.
- The Center houses exhibitions prepared by its own curators, and also provides facilities to other interesting projects in the field of photography.
- I welcome this report which calls for funding to be provided to projects earlier and reduce the need for bank loans.
- Soft loans are usually provided by governments to projects they think are worthwhile.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.