"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its purpose was to support live construction project teams, as they collaborate to deliver projects, by helping them apply the appropriate technologies.
- Technical teams get up to speed quickly and deliver projects faster.
- But there are many committed people delivering projects and thinking about these issues.
- You'll be able to deliver projects more efficiently, improving your business' performance.
- It has obtained funding to deliver various projects:
- I am confident that we will deliver projects and programmes using all of the city's assets to do just that.
- By bringing together financial, commercial and project management expertise, I believe it will help us deliver successful projects on time and on budget.
- We all want the Union to work, and we all know it will be judged on its ability to deliver concrete projects for the region.
- Once again, Somervell was able to deliver vital projects on time.
- The Scottish Council on Archives funds and delivers various projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.