"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second is whether this project will spur development or deaden it.
- Now, politicians and local civic leaders are concerned that the project could spur development on hundreds of city courtyards.
- The project will also spur economic development in the area.
- The project could also spur entrepreneurs in this country to form new ventures - possibly with foreign steelmakers.
- The project has already spurred a real estate boom in Nagpur with property prices increasing 25 to 40 percent.
- The project has spurred a kind of enthusiasm that hasn't been seen in a while in the downhearted tech world.
- The project has brought new light to the camp and has spurred new interest in camping to local packs.
- This project would create 20,000 direct jobs and spur the creation of 118,000 spin-off jobs.
- The project spurred significant local opposition due to its relative density compared to the surrounding area, which is generally suburban in character.
- Beyond that, they hope that these projects will spur restoration of the areas around them, or similar buildings elsewhere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.