"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2006 a major renovation and expansion project took place.
- He was, of course, not alone in his expansion project.
- The expansion project is expected to become functional by 2012.
- In 2009 it started the expansion project on the 17-Acre site.
- It is currently being developed as the next expansion project of the museum.
- Opened in September 1966 as part of a large expansion project.
- The entire restoration and expansion project is expected to cost $24 million.
- And, in a sense, the expansion project will help prepare us for 1992.
- In 2003, the museum finished another expansion project giving the building 115,000 total square feet.
- The Morgan's expansion project is to begin in 2003 and may cost up to $75 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.