"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There he learned that the Japanese government proposed to open additional ports to foreign trade.
- At this point, if you haven't already plugged in the various fans and additional ports on the computer, now is the time.
- Future plans include expansion to additional ports based on volume, location, and strategic concerns.
- The United States has not requested additional port calls since then.
- The Amiga multitap would plug into the computer's parallel port and provide two additional ports for use.
- Kobe and Aden were additional ports of call on the return voyage.
- These boards allow users to add memory bit by bit, while providing such features as additional ports for printers.
- No need to open additional ports in the firewall when connecting using Account Connection service.
- It is very expensive to build a cache with additional ports.
- Look around back to see how many additional ports you'll have for connecting devices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.