"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was not a natural or environmental disaster that denuded the bustling port of its lifeblood.
- With the snap of an actor's fingers, we are transported to a bustling port.
- In their day, both of those villages were very busy, bustling ports.
- Capiz then eventually grew into a bustling port and several houses of stones were built.
- Hampton was a small, sleepy town compared to the bustling port and commercial center of Norfolk.
- It was during the late 1800s that the town became a bustling port again.
- Few of those visitors realize what a bustling port once lay under their feet.
- The hub of the island is the bustling port of Lahaina.
- By the time the automobile industry arrived in the early 1900's, Detroit was already a bustling port and business center.
- Not far away lies the city's bustling port, where 14,000 ships load and unload each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.