"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a popular recreation area and beach on Port Jackson.
- The two men are returned to Port Jackson by visiting ships, possibly before the end of the year.
- The two friends look out across Port Jackson quietly reflecting on their experiences as the film ends.
- After a voyage of 102 days she reached Port Jackson on 13 July.
- After acquiring provisions he made his way back to Port Jackson.
- She spent much of her career based at Port Jackson, Australia.
- A live animal was taken back to Port Jackson.
- Here it flows into Port Jackson, still about 21 km from the ocean.
- It was abolished in 1991 and largely replaced by Port Jackson.
- Those people had a reputation around Port Jackson for being ferocious.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.