"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This has included both newly-created languages and ports of existing languages.
- These classes include large ports and public utilities.
- Other political interests include ports and shipping, science, higher education and Co-operative development.
- These may include special ports, custom mounts, valve manifolds, and so on.
- Other designs include an elbow port, which causes the material to flow out at an angle, and multiple ports.
- This includes the serial and parallel ports, the hard drive, the screen and finally, the whole machine.
- This version includes land, islands, major and minor ports.
- Its responsibilities include ports, airports, public transit, ferry services, roads and cycling networks.
- During May and June she expanded her scope of operations to include ports in the Mediterranean.
- I would like to point out, ladies and gentlemen, that this includes, for example, ports of refuge, which have until February 2004.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.