"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From such hunting there was little hope of escape, for they were between me and the space port.
- From this height I could see also the space port.
- Some experts envision private space ports and major economic benefits.
- In real life, there are very few space ports across the world.
- Once out of the garden, he could easily get to the space port.
- And building a space port was out of the question.
- A space port would make it so much easier for everyone.
- Inevitably that brought back the issue of a larger space port.
- They hadn't left space port yet, but she felt better already.
- Call space port, tell them not to clear his ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.