"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The port was the only ice-free port in northern Russia so it was strategically important.
- Valdez is the most northerly ice-free port in the Western Hemisphere.
- It is one of the few ice-free ports in northernmost Europe, and the largest in Lithuania.
- It is a usually ice-free port on the Baltic Sea.
- Sixty miles beyond is Murmansk, Russia's ice-free port in the north.
- Plans were quickly made to build a pipeline to bring the oil to an ice-free port so it culd be shipped south.
- They also desired Norway for its ice-free ports.
- Importantly, the annexation gave Lithuania control of a year-round ice-free Baltic port.
- The ice-free port is a contributing factor.
- The military was looking for an ice-free, year-round port, close to Anchorage but largely hidden from view.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.