"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The majority of these were built in mountainous areas and most were to carry mineral traffic from mines to ports or standard gauge railways.
- For the next two months, she trained the midshipmen, carrying them to ports along the west coast as well as to Hawaii.
- This salt was carried to North American ports and sold at high profits.
- She also carried passengers to nearby ports.
- The canal made it possible for ships to carry cargo from Vancouver directly to ports in Europe.
- From then until the war, she carried passengers and cargo to ports around the South China Sea.
- Then the ship or ships that go to their aid will carry the infection home-or worse, to other ports of call.
- General cargo, live cattle and small numbers of passengers were carried to British ports and the line developed an excellent reputation for shipping valuable horses.
- Trains carrying soldiers east to ports such as Halifax passed through McAdam.
- While away from Gaeta, she participated in exercises in the Mediterranean and carried the admiral to foreign ports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.