"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2006 there were 13,257 people living in Port Augusta.
- This left Port Augusta with no scheduled air service.
- From my research so far it looks like the best way is from Port Augusta.
- In 2012 100 young people walked 328km over 15 days from Port Augusta to Adelaide.
- Finally in 1972, a standard gauge link to Port Augusta was completed.
- Early next morning we approached Port Augusta where I was getting off.
- A steam mill, using all the latest technology, was installed at Port Augusta in 1880.
- DL36 has been in store at Port Augusta since at least 2008.
- Port Augusta (13,257 people) will receive 2 gigalitres per year free of cost during the first two years of the plant's operation.
- It is centred on the town of Port Augusta.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.