"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Its seat is the town of Port Victoria in Seychelles.
- She hit a coral reef and sank off Port Victoria on 1 June 1970.
- In 1934 there were only 26 commercial sailing ships left in the world and 17 of them came to Port Victoria during that year.
- Moshulu eventually carried on to Port Victoria for cargo.
- At the 2006 census, Port Victoria had a population of 345.
- Port Victoria also had an anchorage offshore for the larger windjammers.
- As a result, Port Victoria is known as the last of the windjammer ports.
- Today, Port Victoria is predominantly a fishing town.
- He established a new post in October 1838, calling it Port Victoria.
- That year thirteen windjammers rode at anchor off Port Victoria.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.