"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Connecting to the coastal ports from the Witwatersrand was vital.
- Poorly maintained highways force truckers to travel to coastal ports at 35 miles an hour.
- It also benefited from external trade through its coastal ports.
- The city's trade is mainly with Chinese coastal ports.
- The coastal ports also saw an increased trade, especially with rich Byzantium.
- In 2003 China's major coastal ports handled 2.1 billion tons of freight.
- Outside of the coastal ports and pasture region, the continent is virtually uninhabited.
- Completed in 1848 it was the first railway to reach the coastal port of Calais.
- He bought in the coastal ports and sold in inland markets.
- African slaves were used primarily in the coastal ports and cities where the island's population was concentrated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.