"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These sectors can contain planets, ports, ships, mines, fighters, and beacons.
- An internal expander has a connection inside the computer, typically on the motherboard, and the only part the user sees is the expansion plate containing multiple ports.
- It contained ports for two joysticks in the front along with the keyboard, and included a volume control with a 1/8" headphone jack on the front.
- An EncapsulatedClassifier is a type of structured classifier that contains ports.
- A class may contain fields, methods, ports and constraints.
- A docking station is a laptop accessory that contains multiple ports, expansion slots, and bays for fixed or removable drives.
- A hub does not contain ports.
- The back of each module contains ports for plugging in the monitor or television and the data line.
- A prototype multi-purpose InterConnect device containing serial, audio in, audio out, and other ports was also discovered.
- The system also contained several ports to its rear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.