"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The borough of Port Clinton, Pennsylvania resides within the gap itself.
- Port Clinton is sometimes referred to as "Vacation land" due to the large number of tourists that flock to the area in the summer months.
- By 1886, Port Clinton contained three newspaper offices, four churches, and one bank.
- During the twentieth century, Port Clinton's population continued to grow.
- Marquardt died in Port Clinton, Ohio at age 65.
- On most days, the Davis-Besse nuclear power plant in Port Clinton can be seen from the pier.
- By 1891 the portion of Navigation above Port Clinton was abandoned.
- Power was provided by the railway's own power-house constructed at Port Clinton, which had a capacity well in excess of that needed for the line.
- McLeay was born in Port Clinton, the son of well to do farmers.
- Port Clinton is the name of several places in the United States:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.