"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The highway provides access to grain terminals in Port Lincoln.
- In Port Lincoln, the lobstermen have limited themselves to 60 traps each.
- As a result, there are still plenty of independent lobstermen in Port Lincoln; they just make more money doing easier work.
- I think it might only be at Port Lincoln.
- In 1884 he visited Port Lincoln and wrote an article for the "Register".
- The town of Port Lincoln lies to the northwest of the island.
- It consists only of the city of Port Lincoln and its suburbs.
- The party left Port Lincoln on 29 August to begin their exploration.
- Port Lincoln had a large tuna fishing fleet, which is now changing to fish farming in bays along the coast.
- Aboriginal people made up 5.4% of Port Lincoln's 2006 population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.