"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two other teachers told the judge they would obey his order and return to work.
- She would obey an order, if it came to that.
- Military leaders have said they will not obey an order for a state of emergency.
- At last reports he had made no move to obey the order of the commission.
- He had no hope that his order would be obeyed.
- I'm going to tell them I came here to obey their orders, and you were gone.
- You will obey their orders as if they came from me.
- All you have to do is obey my orders and everything will take care of itself.
- Not one of them would have obeyed an order to attack.
- They don't obey orders and can cause very significant problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.