"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the end of the play, the natural order is restored.
- The order was restored only six months after his death.
- When order had finally been restored, Seven reported to the common room.
- The government will do whatever is necessary to restore order, he says.
- True men of science could only hope to restore order.
- He used them to help restore order in the city.
- You'll help her do whatever's needed to restore order, and all will be well.
- Federal troops had to be called out to restore order.
- I simply close my eyes and dream of the day when order will again be restored.
- If we get through that, order will slowly be restored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.