"order" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1960, he received an order and came back to China.
- The works received an order for 70 2S3 in 1973.
- Who was to know which ones had received the order?
- The K-7 received his order to stay put and wait for their return.
- As of 2005, about 8,000 people had received the Order.
- About 400,000 orders were received in the 24 hours after the book became available.
- Your order must be received at least six weeks in advance.
- But he notes all the soldiers coming along without having received an order to do so.
- Ask before you buy how long it will take to receive the order.
- The young man in front of me was receiving his order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.