"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His father is a longtime official of the International Longshoreman's Association who ran for the City Council in 1991.
- And some do it because surprising vulnerabilities can emerge in the campaign of the strong, longtime officials they run against.
- Drastic reductions in the county work force, the exodus of longtime top officials and the resolution of contracts with thousands of union employees are looming.
- Younger members have chafed at what they call corruption and mismanagement by longtime officials of the group.
- A longtime federal official whose work relies on the fruits of technical espionage agreed.
- To a longtime Japanese official like Mr. Fukui, who has worked 40 years at the bank, preserving institutional continuity is a paramount priority.
- But he entered the race rather late, and his rivals charge that as a longtime elected official, he is out of touch with the party's rank and file.
- So the only ones who become longtime officials are really the most talented ones.
- Their oldest son, William Rogers Coe, was also a longtime official of his grandfather's railroad.
- He added that the departures of two longtime Republican officials naturally give Democrats hope of gaining more ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.