"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he said industry officials did not plan to change their position.
- Industry officials said the deal was worth around $200 million.
- But industry officials say countries are still moving too slowly.
- Of that amount, many industry officials said, $30 billion may be needed in Texas alone.
- The company does not report financial results, but industry officials said it had about $990 million in sales last year.
- It gave no financial details, but industry officials said the list price for an A321 was $45 million.
- Those efforts have had only limited success, according to several Government and industry officials.
- Industry officials say that so far, business has not been hurt.
- Other experts and industry officials say technology is only half the battle.
- Still, some industry officials say performance numbers tell investors most of what they need to know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.