"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That helped unravel the structure of the firm," a Salomon official said yesterday, speaking on condition that he not be identified.
- Salomon officials would not comment publicly on the upcoming Fed report.
- The result, said a high Salomon official, was "a series of boutiques under one roof, as opposed to one firm."
- Salomon officials say they had been scheduled as lead manager of one bank offering that will be announced soon, but were demoted to co-manager.
- But Salomon officials contend that will not be necessary.
- That failure to report the violation has left Salomon officials and supporters of the firm stunned.
- A Salomon official said he did not know of the call.
- The clerk was supposed to double-check his work, and another clerk who worked with him should have reviewed it, Salomon officials said.
- Salomon officials could not be reached for comment.
- That same evening, calls were placed to top Salomon officials alerting them to a special meeting the following day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.