"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another senior finance official - one who refused to be identified - put it more bluntly.
- Analysts criticized what they called a lack of coordination among finance officials here.
- Lower-level finance officials failed to come up with a solution on Saturday.
- A Japanese finance official said yesterday, however, that he saw no reason for widespread increases.
- The departure of a top finance official in any country tends to affect foreign investors' confidence.
- The program will be discussed by finance officials from wealthy nations at a meeting in Rome tomorrow.
- Democratic finance officials were then supposed to ask the donors' permission for what they had already done.
- Mexican finance officials acknowledge that a brisk debate is under way among them over the issue.
- Local finance officials say the legislation does not go far enough.
- The finance official said the authority expected to pay most of its bills with tax revenue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.